2010/04/01

さよなら・カラス先生

A long, long time ago...
I can still remember
How that blog used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And, maybe, they'd be happy for a while.

But February made me shiver
With every post I'd deliver.
Bad news on the processing step;
I couldn't take one more step.

I can't remember if I cried
When I read about he is blind,
But something touched me deep inside
The day the blog died.

So bye-bye, Mr. Crow
Drove my firefox to the facebook,
But the facebook was dry.
And them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye, singin'
This'll be the day that I die.
This'll be the day that I die.

Did you read the book of Web 2.0
And do you have faith in Gates above,
If the IE tells you so?
Do you believe in rock 'n roll,
Can blogging save your mortal soul,
And can you teach me how to process real slow?

Well, I know that you're in love with SPAM
'cause I saw you dancin' in the gym.
You both kicked off your shoes.
Man, I dig those rhythm and blues.

I was a lonely blogger broncin' buck
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck,
But I knew I was out of luck
The day the blog died.

I started singin' bye-bye, Mr. Crow
Drove my firefox to the twitter ,
But the twitter was jupiter.
And them good old boys were
drinkin' whiskey and rye, singin'

This'll be the day that I die.
This'll be the day that I die.


先是將放在草稿匣裡不打算見光的網誌公開,繼而已發表的陳年網誌被改成不可回應,又將已發表的網誌變成私人網誌,再輪到網誌發表日期無故被更改,最新發展是
一覺醒來,睡覺前發表的網誌變了做成私人網

0 comments:

コメントを投稿