2011/09/11

風の花

你知道甚麼是Windflowers嗎?



Windflowers, my father told me not to go near them,
he said he feared them always and he told me that they carried him away

Windflowers, beautiful windflowers, I couldn't wait to touch them,
to smell them, I held them closely and now I cannot break away

their sweet bouquet disappears like a vapor in the desert
so...take a warning. son.....

Windflowers....ancient windflowers their beauty captures every
young dreamer who lingers near them
but ancient windflowers I love you



8 件のコメント:

  1. 嘿, 系毒品.

    中秋節快樂!!!

    返信削除
  2. 嘿, 系毒品噃.

    中秋節快樂!!!

    返信削除
  3. 嘿, 系毒品噃. . .
    中秋節快樂!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hinageshi!
    Hi Miss. M, glad to find you here!

    返信削除
  5. Found you =)
    Happy moon-cake festival ~

    返信削除
  6. 中秋節快樂!!!

    返信削除
  7. 你露底喇,呢隻歌你都識。

    返信削除
  8. 我都有同感,呢首歌妳都識,証明妳都好快可以登記攞 $ 6000 啦!

    返信削除